6 flour tortillas
1 lb cooked and peeled shrimp, defrosted
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small spanish onion, thinly sliced
1 small orange or red pepper, thinly sliced
1 small yellow pepper, thinly sliced
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 325 ° F.
2. Wrap flour tortillas in foil and heat in the oven until
warm, about 10 minutes.
3. In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and peppers.
5. Sauté until the vegetables are tender crisp.
6. Add cherry tomatoes.
7. Cook briefly, just long enough to warm the tomatoes,
8. Remove from heat. Stir in shrimp.
9. Immediately spoon shrimp mixture onto warmed flour
Roll, and serve with sour cream or salsa, if desired.