1 lb Clearwater shrimp
8 cups salad greens, torn (about one pound)
1 small cantaloupe
½ small honeydew melon
1/3 cup honey mustard or poppy seed dressing
1. Cut melons in half and scoop out seeds and pulp. Cut
2. Remove rind with a small knife and cut into cubes or
spoon out balls of melon with a melon ball scoop.
3. Rinse shrimp and drain well.
1. In a large bowl, pour half the dressing over the salad
greens and toss to coat leaves evenly.
2. Arrange on a platter or on individual plates.
3. Arrange cantaloupe and honeydew melon on lettuce,
then top with Clearwater shrimp.
4. Drizzle melon and shrimp with remaining dressing.