Clearwater Kitchen » Recipes » Scallop Recipes » Patagonian Scallop Recipes » Patagonian Scallop Quesadilla
1½ lbs Patagonian Scallops, cooked
4 oz cream cheese
4 oz pepperjack cheese, shredded
¾ cup dried pineapple rings*, chopped finely
¾ cup green onion, chopped
¼ cup cilantro, chopped finely (optional)
2 tbsp lime juice
¾ cup almonds, chopped
Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste
10 to 12 10” flour tortillas
*Dried fruit options: Golden raisins, Dates, Apricots, Mangoes, Cherries, Papaya or Cranberries.
1. Combine and mix well all ingredients, except scallops.
2. Add scallops and mix gently.
3. Coat ½ of 10” tortilla with an even ½ inch layer of scallop
4. Fold tortilla in half and gently press two sides together.
Repeat process with second tortilla.
5. Spray sauté pan with vegetable spray and place both
tortillas in pan, OR very lightly brush each side of folded
tortilla with mayonnaise.
6. Cook on both sides until browned. Remove from pan
and cut each tortilla into 4-6 equal pieces.
Arrange on plate and serve with your favorite fresh salsa.
View the Clearwater website asFoodservice Retail Investor Why do we ask?
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.