250g Arctic Surf Clams (cut into strips)
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp mayonnaise
3-6 green onions
pinch of salt and pepper to taste
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 cups milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
5 tbsp butter, melted, plus more for pan
1. Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Slowly whisk in milk, egg,
vegetable oil, and butter.
2. Heat pan over moderate heat, lightly brush with butter.
3. Pour a spoonful of crepe batter into the center of the
4. Flip over after 20 seconds until both sides are lightly
brown, repeat for the remainder of the crepe batter.
5. In a bowl, mix olive oil with Arctic Surf Clams, add salt
and pepper to taste.
6. Arrange clams on each crepe, roll up the crepe and tie
with a stem of blanched green onion around the middle.
Arrange the crepes on a serving plate, drizzle with Mayonnaise and serve.