1 U10 Sea Scallop
2 tbsp Truffled ratatouille
3 Clementine segments
3 Tbsp Citrus beurre blanc
1 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Unsalted butter
½ tsp Chopped chives
Small Dice of the following vegetables:
1 Red pepper
1 Yellow pepper
1 Fennel bulb
1 Yellow squash
1 Bunch Asparagus
2 Tablespoons Tomato paste
4 Tablespoons Basil chiffonade
1.5 Tablespoons Chopped truffles
1 cup Olive oil/as needed
1 Tablespoon minced Shallots
1 Tablespoon Thyme
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
3 Ounces White wine
3 Ounces Heavy cream
4 Tablespoons Unsalted butter
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Clementine juice
1 Teaspoon Clementine zest
1 Tablespoon Chopped Tarragon leaves
1. Sear sea scallop in olive oil and butter until slightly
browned on each side.
2. Lay warmed ratatouille in center of plate.
3. Place scallop on top of ratatouille.
4. Drizzle beurre blanc around plate.
Arrange Clementine segments and chervil leaves around plate.
Add chopped chives to scallop and serve.
1. Sauté vegetables separately in olive oil.
2. When all cooked, combine in a large pot.
3. Add tomato paste, 1 ounce of water and orange juice.
4. Cook out tomato paste.
5. Add basil and truffles.
6. Season to taste.
1. Sweat shallots, thyme and citrus zest.
2. Add citrus juice and white wine.
3. Season with salt and pepper and reduce to sec.
4. Add tarragon & heavy cream and reduce by half.
5. Strain through a china cap, finish with butter and
season to taste.