500 ml dry white wine
250 g dried cranberries
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 large shallot
zest of 1 lemon & juice of ½
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 medium cleaned, diced celery root
1 medium Yukon potato, diced (slightly smaller than celery root)
250 ml 35% cream
250 ml low fat milk
1 tsp nutmeg
½ tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sweet butter
1 tsp honey
salt & white pepper
2 cups of cleaned mustard greens, stalks minced, leaves coarsely chopped
8 stalks of asparagus (blanched & pealed if large) cut in ½
1 large shallot minced
2 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp pommery mustard
500 ml red wine
150 ml balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 large bay leaf
salt to taste
1. Place all ingredients, except for olive oil in a small
stainless pot. Bring to a simmer.
2. Cover pot with lid set ajar, cook until cranberries are
soft & liquid has reduced by 2/3. Let cool at room
3. With a hand blender or food processor, lightly pulse the
cranberry mixture. At this point, add the olive oil,
season with kosher salt. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
1. Place all ingredients (except for nutmeg and cinnamon)
in a medium sized pot. Cook until celery root &
potatoes are tender.
2. Place in a blender with 3 tablespoons of liquid, blend
until smooth. Add spices. Adjust consistency with
3. Check seasoning. Should have a thin, silky mash potato
1. Over medium high heat, sauté garlic & shallot in olive
2. When golden brown, add asparagus & mustard green
stems. Cook for one minute until warm.
3. Add mustard greens pommery mustard. Adjust
Place ingredients in a pot; reduce over medium high heat by ¾. Reserve in a warm spot. Heat before serving.
1. Sear 5 seasoned scallops per person over high heat (20
in total) until golden brown on both sides but still rare in
the center. (One minute per side).
2. Place on an ovenproof tray, topping each scallop with ½
teaspoon of the cranberry chutney. Place in 425º oven
for 4-6 minutes.
3. Gently heat celery root purée & mask bottom of plate.
4. Meanwhile the mustard green are heated and
seasoned. Place them in the middle of celery root.
Spread out to form a base for the scallops.
5. Remove Scallops from oven, place on top of mustard
greens. Drizzle red wine reduction around perimeter of
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.