Clearwater Kitchen » Recipes » Scallop Recipes » Patagonian Scallop Recipes » Crostada of Scallops
90 g Clearwater Patagonian scallops sliced in 1 to 3 slices
1 lime zested and juiced
1 orange juiced
5 ml grated ginger
15 ml chopped cilantro
10 ml minced shallot
2 stalks green onion sliced
1/4 jalapeno minced seeds and ribs removed
10 ml honey
60 ml olive oil
12 bread rounds (toasted baguette slices)
1 garlic clove
1 tomato seeded and diced fine
½ mango diced
1. In a bowl mix together the juice and zest of lime and
add scallop slices.
2. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes; then add orange,
grated ginger, shallot, tomato, jalapeño, honey, mango
3. Add scallop slices and allow to rest for 2 hours.
4. Toast bread rounds and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Arrange scallop slices and diced vegetable mixture
evenly on bread rounds and sprinkle with green onion.
Present on a Tapas plate.
Garnish plate with a twist of lime and a few sprigs of cilantro.
View the Clearwater website asFoodservice Retail Investor Why do we ask?
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.