4 Clearwater Split Lobster, thawed
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1/2 cup olive oil (divided in half)
2 tbsp onions, minced
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup canned tomatoes, chopped
6 sprigs parsley
1/4 tsp sea salt
pinch of black pepper, freshly cracked
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
4 tbsp parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Make a tomato sauce by gently sautéing garlic and
onions in olive oil until aromatic.
2. Add wine and tomatoes and cook over medium-low
heat until slightly thickened, which will take
approximately 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 200oC (400oF). Remove Split Lobsters
from packaging and place on an ovenproof tray, flesh
4. Brush the lobster meat with olive oil and season with
salt and pepper.
5. Turn on broiler and place split lobsters under broiler
for 2 minutes to partially cook the meat. Top with
tomato sauce, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
6. Place back under broiler for 2 minutes or until golden
brown and lobster meat has cooked through.
Serve with pasta and a Caesar salad.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.