1 package (227 g) Clearwater Raw Frozen Lobster Claw & Knuckle Meat, defrosted
4 Thick-cut strips bacon
2 portions Spaghetti
2 cups 35% Cream
2 medium cloves Garlic
1 cup Grated parmesan
1 cup Shaved parmesan
1 small Shallot, peeled
1/2 cup Chives, chopped
1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
1/2 Lemon, juice only
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lobster for 5 minutes. Remove and place in an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
2. Cut bacon into approximately 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces and render down in a frying pan over medium-low heat until brown and crispy. Remove bacon from pan, reserve for use.
3. Mince shallot and garlic and combine in a small bowl and set aside.
4. In a heavily salted pot of water at a roaring boil, cook two portions of pasta until desired doneness.
Chef note: The best way to determine how much pasta is equal to “one portion” is to touch your index finger halfway up your thumb. The circle that is made is roughly how much you will
need per portion. Reserve some of the pasta cooking water and set aside.
6. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, chopped chives and grated parmesan. If the sauce seems too thick once the cheese is added, add a little more cream or warm pasta water to thin it out. Divide the lobster meat and pasta evenly onto two plates. Garnish with chopped parsley and more shavings of parmesan cheese.
View the video with Chef Andy making Lobster with Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.