3 x 100 g lobster tails
1 tbsp water
600 g salt free butter
1 vanilla bean – optional
1. Place water in a narrow deep sauce pot and place on medium heat.
2. As soon as water starts boiling whisk in pieces of cold butter 1 at a time, until all butter is incorporated.
3. If using vanilla, add when ½ of the butter is in.
4. Season lobster and place in oven proof dish. Pour butter over and cover.
5. Place in 140oF oven and check at 15-20 minutes. If not firm and hot to the touch, re-cover and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes more. Ensure internal temperature of lobster meat reaches 160oF.
6. Remove and Serve.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.