Shrimp and Melon Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
1 lb Clearwater shrimp, defrosted
8 cups salad greens, torn (about one pound)
1 small cantaloupe
½ small honeydew melon
1/3 cup honey mustard or poppy seed dressing
1. Cut melons in half and scoop out seeds and pulp. Cut
2. Remove rind with a small knife and cut into cubes or
spoon out balls of melon with a melon ball scoop.
3. Pat shrimp dry with a clean kitchen towel.
1. In a large bowl, pour half the dressing over the salad
greens and toss to coat leaves evenly.
2. Arrange on a platter or on individual plates.
3. Arrange cantaloupe and honeydew melon on lettuce,
then top with Clearwater shrimp.
4. Drizzle melon and shrimp with remaining dressing.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.