½ lb Asparagus spears, trimmed
20 Clearwater Canadian Sea scallops, thawed and dried
2 cups Mixed salad greens
12 Cherry tomatoes, halved
½ tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tsp Wholegrain mustard
1 tsp Clear honey
Salt & pepper
1. Make salad dressing using olive oil, white wine vinegar,
wholegrain mustard, clear honey and seasoning.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
3. Add asparagus spears in a single layer then season and
cook gently for 5 minutes until the asparagus is just
4. Lift from the pan and set aside.
5. Increase the heat under the pan then cook scallops in
batches for about a minute on each side until golden.
6. Pile salad leaves on to plates and top with the warm
asparagus, cherry tomatoes and the scallops.
7. Spoon over the dressing, scatter with a few crispy
croutons and parmesan cheese shavings.