90 g Clearwater Patagonian scallops sliced in 1 to 3 slices
1 lime zested and juiced
1 orange juiced
5 ml grated ginger
15 ml chopped cilantro
10 ml minced shallot
2 stalks green onion sliced
1/4 jalapeno minced seeds and ribs removed
10 ml honey
60 ml olive oil
12 bread rounds (toasted baguette slices)
1 garlic clove
1 tomato seeded and diced fine
½ mango diced
1. In a bowl mix together the juice and zest of lime and
add scallop slices.
2. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes; then add orange,
grated ginger, shallot, tomato, jalapeño, honey, mango
3. Add scallop slices and allow to rest for 2 hours.
4. Toast bread rounds and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Arrange scallop slices and diced vegetable mixture
evenly on bread rounds and sprinkle with green onion.
Present on a Tapas plate.
Garnish plate with a twist of lime and a few sprigs of cilantro.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.