4 Clearwater Split Lobster, thawed as per instructions
2 cups papayas, under ripened, cut in julienne strips
1/2 cup vegetable oil, divided in half
1 tsp ginger, minced
1/5 cup rice vinegar
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp green onions, sliced thinly
1/2 bunch cilantro
1/2 piece small red chillies, sliced thinly
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp chili paste
1/4 tsp salt
pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200oC (400oF). Remove Split Lobsters
from packaging and place on an ovenproof tray, flesh
2. Rub the lobster meat with oil and season with salt and
3. Turn oven to broil and place lobsters under broiler for
2 minutes, until lobster meat is partially cooked.
4. Remove tray from oven and allow to cool slightly.
5. Make the Asian Vinaigrette by mixing together
remaining oil, with vinegar, water, honey, lime juice, chili
paste, sugar and ginger and “paint” the exposed meat
of each split lobster generously.
6. Place lobsters back under broiler for 2 minutes or until
hot through and flesh is fully cooked.
7. Toss remaining Asian Vinaigrette with papaya, cilantro,
chilies and green onions.
Serve papaya salad with the split lobster and plain, steamed rice.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.