3 x 100 g lobster tails
1 tbsp water
600 g salt free butter
1 vanilla bean – optional
1. Place water in a narrow, deep sauce pot and place on
2. As soon as water starts boiling whisk in pieces of cold
butter 1 at a time, until all butter is incorporated.
3. If using vanilla, add when half of the butter is in.
4. Season lobster and place in oven proof dish. Pour
butter over and cover.
5. Place in 140oF oven and check at 15-20 minutes. If not firm
and hot to the touch, re-cover and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes more.
Ensure internal temperature of lobster meat reaches 160oF.
6. Remove and Serve.
To serve our customers better, our website content has been customized for different customer types based on their needs and interests. Have a suggestion on how we can serve you better, please let us know.