8 oz Clearwater Premium Raw Lobster meat, diced and lightly rinsed under cold water
2 tbsp butter
2 Yukon Gold potatoes cut in 1 cm dice
2 scallions, finely diced
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup diced onions
20 fennel seeds
2 bay leaves
1/2 lemon zest
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp parsley
1 cup cream
2 cups water
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a heavy bottom saucepot melt butter with fennel
seeds and bay leaf.
2. Add onion and celery and cook until aromatic and
3. Add potato and water and cook until potatoes are
4. Stir in tomato paste, paprika, and lobster.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add heavy cream, parsley and green onions.
7. For presentation, divide mixture between 4 bowls and
sprinkle with a bit of lemon zest.