Year-round supply and availability
Year-round access to fresh, high quality Norway Lobster.
Wild harvested from a well-managed fishery
Wild-caught from the cold, clear waters of Scotland.
Fast and efficient worldwide distribution and delivery
Our reliable logistics team ensures every delivery is done right.
Harvesting and Processing
Clearwater’s Norway Lobster is wild-caught from the cold, clear waters of Scotland, coming from a well-managed and healthy fishery.
Norway Lobster is harvested off the East and West coasts of Scotland.
Nutrition and Health Benefits
Along with exceptional flavor and quality, wild seafood is also recognized as a healthy choice.
* Per 110g serving
|Count per pound
||4 x 2.5lb
In the Kitchen
Known for their culinary versatility, Frozen Norway Lobster Tail Clusters can be prepared a number of different ways within minutes. Their IQF format allows chefs to prepare only what they need resulting in better cost and inventory control. For best results, cook from frozen.
- Great alternative for crab, North Atlantic Lobster or shrimp
- Pairs perfectly with with caviar
- Appetizers - deviled eggs, Norway Lobster cakes, bruschetta, dips
- Creative Sushi- update the classic California roll
- Topping for steak or fish entrées
- Anchor a main dish with sautes, risottos or pasta
- Brunch- eggs benedict, omelet, fish cakes
Norway Lobster is harvested and processed in Scotland by Clearwater's wholly-owned subsidiary, Macduff Shellfish.Macduff has been in the fishing industry for over 130 years.