1. Pre heat oven to 350F.
2. Cook pre-cook piecrust for 15 minutes until golden. Set
aside to cool while you make filling.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs until yolk and whites are
4. Add half and half, cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Stir well until combined.
5. Add shrimp and carefully stir thoroughly.
6. Pour contents into pie shell and return to oven for 55
7. Check close to time. If it is golden on top and cooked
through, remove from oven to a cooling rack and cool
slightly. If not yet cooked, add five minutes to your
timer and check again.
Serve while still warm.