1. Wash Bok Choy and reserve.
2. Prepare ginger syrup by simmering ginger peelings and
vinegar with sugar, honey, and orange juice until it
3. Reserve in a squeeze bottle.
1. Prepare salsa by sautéing diced pine apple over high
heat in a non stick pan with sesame oil.
2. Once pineapple starts to color add shallot, ginger, diced
pepper and tomato.
3. Cook one minute and take off heat. Stir in cilantro.
4. Add fish sauce, lime juice and zest. Reserve warm.
Prepare rice by rinsing rice well and cooking with water, coconut milk, sweet potato and kaffir lime leaves. Reserve warm.
1. Season scallops and sear in oil over high heat.
2. Once turned and cooked for 30 seconds add 2 tbsp
ginger syrup and immediately remove from heat.
3. Toss to coat and place on a plate. Reserve warm.
4. Quickly toss bok Choy in a hot pan with a bit of sea salt
There will be enough water on the leaves from washing to steam.
Place a bed of rice on the 4 plates and top with 5 scallops.
Spoon some salsa around and place two Bok Choy beside. Garnish with soy reduction if desired.