1. Whisk eggs, milk, basil, salt and pepper together in a
2. In a 7″ omelet pan or non-stick pan of your choice melt
1 Tbsp butter (per omelet) over medium heat. In
melted butter, sauté 1/4 of the lobster, 1/4 scallion, 1/4
tomato. Once lobster is cooked, flatten ingredients out
in the bottom of the pan.
3. Add 1/4 of the egg mixture on top of sautéed
ingredients. Shake the pan gently once in a while
ensuring the omelet is moving freely in the pan. With a
rubber spatula lift the edge of the omelet and tilt pan
slightly to allow uncooked egg mixture to run under the
omelet. Continue to shake pan until you can feel
omelet sliding freely over the pan surface.
4. Once there is no uncooked egg left on the surface fold
omelet in half with rubber spatula and place on plate.
5. Place omelet on round plate and serve with garden