1. Make a tomato sauce by gently sautéing garlic and
onions in olive oil until aromatic.
2. Add wine and tomatoes and cook over medium-low
heat until slightly thickened, which will take
approximately 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 200oC (400oF). Remove Split Lobsters
from packaging and place on an ovenproof tray, flesh
4. Brush the lobster meat with olive oil and season with
salt and pepper.
5. Turn on broiler and place split lobsters under broiler
for 2 minutes to partially cook the meat. Top with
tomato sauce, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
6. Place back under broiler for 2 minutes or until golden
brown and lobster meat has cooked through.
Serve with pasta and a Caesar salad.