1. Mix together sea salt, lemon zest, turmeric and 25% of
the lemon juice
2. Bring a large (15 litres) pot of salted water to a boil and
cook Lobsters for 9-10 minutes, cool at once by
plunging briefly in ice water.
3. Remove meat from the shells and reserve.
4. Simmer the Lobster shell in chicken stock for 15
minutes and crush through a fine strainer reserving
5. In a heavy bottom pot, add ½ of the olive oil and gently
cook shallots, fennel seeds and bay leaf until aromatic
but not coloured
6. Stir Arborio rice into the hot oil until well coated and
start adding the warm “Lobster /chicken broth”
7. Once all the broth has been utilized ( reserving ½ cup
to re-warm Lobster meat) , add heavy cream as
required to finish the risotto until rice is “al dente”.
8. Fold in ½ of the Parmigiano cheese and a pinch of the
9. Shave asparagus on a mandolin and toss with a pinch
of lemon salt, a splash of lemon juice and the remaining
10. Warm Lobster meat in reserved ½ cup of Lobster broth
Place a ring of Risotto in the center of the plate and garnish with warm lobster meat.
Place a portion of the asparagus salad beside and sprinkle with grated Parmigiano