• In a heavy bottom saucepan sauté bacon until medium rare.
• Remove most of the rendered bacon grease.
• Add half the butter, garlic, shallots, and half of the corn. Cook until translucent.
• Add remaining butter and flour and stir until thick.
• Add half of reserved clam juices and cook over medium heat until thickened (about 4 minutes).
• Add milk or cream, turmeric and remaining ingredients.
• Once back to a boil, add pasta and toss until warm.
• Finally, add Propeller Clams.
• Adjust to taste with salt and pepper and serve at once.
This will make a generous 12-24 portions of plated pasta or served buffet style for up to 30 people.